Welcome to my blog! My name is Michael Lihs and I live in Stuttgart, Germany. The topics on this blog originate from some of my professional and leisure activities.
At my current job as a backend developer for connected vehicles at Bosch I mainly do
- Spring-Boot development with Java
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Cloud Computing with Cloud Foundry and BOSH
- DevOps stuff with Docker, Vagrant, Chef and Berkshelf
Previously, I worked with:
- TYPO3 CMS and TYPO3 Flow Backend development
- solr search integration
- Quality Assurance and Testing with Behat and Jenkins
In my blog posts I want to share some of my experience with those tools and provide some best practices.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me any time.